Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Limp Bizkit

Behind Blue Eyes

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be faded to telling only lies
[chorus]
But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscious seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free
No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like i do, and i blame you!
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain woe
Can show through
[chorus]
Discover l.i.m.p. say it [x4]
No one knows what its like
To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind blue eyes
No one know how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies
[chorus]
No one knows what its like
To be the bad man, to be the sad man
Behind blue eyes.


Just Like This

Get up
Like this
Just like this
Do ya feel it?
Just like this

Do you wanna catch the vibe?
That's keepin me alive
I'm Followin these phat ass beats until I die
Fill 'em with tension, the sick dimension
I rumble the earth with the lowered suspension
Just watch the ground move, let the sound prove
That it ain't fake when the girls get naked
Don't call it a comeback, we bring that beat back
And we make sure John kept them beats phat
A lyrical rampage, burnin your headset
Open your mind, my rhymes ain't dead yet
I want ya to stand up, and put them hands up
And break it down cause you're pumpin' my band up

Like this
Just like this
Get up

Music is key
It's the way we're set free
From all this world is throwin' at me

The rhythm's so insane flowin through your vein
Triggerin' that neck poppin' nerve up in your brain
I don't even know ya, but came to show ya
The Bizkit's Limp when the night is over
We shake the whole place, make this earthquake
And it ain't fake when we start the riots
Rock the bell, psycho female
Doin time, blowin up the phoneline
Call it a stampede, comin to your town
We ain't gonna hold back, we're comin to get down
I want ya to stand up, and put them hands up
And break it on down cause you're pumpin' my band up

Like this
Just like this
Get up

Music is key
It's the way we're set free
From all this world is throwin at me
And I'll do what it takes
If I make some mistakes
It's okay cuz it's all just the way it should be.

Limp Bizkit's in the house y'all
Yo Chuck, bring that beat back
Just like this
Do ya feel it?
Just like this
You'll bring that beat back

Music is key
It's the way we're set free
From all this world is throwin at me
And I'll do what it takes if I make some mistakes
It's okay cuz it's all just the way it should be.


Stuck

phsyco female blowin up the phone line
you need to tighten that screw, it's been loose for a long time
I've been slammed with some bad luck
soon I'm gonna bring you doom with the buck, buck
and now you duck,duck goose, I'm lettin loose
with the thirty-ought freestyle
labeled hostile by my profile
must be all the madness
you and all your tactics
jonesin' for my cash
got to make them pockets super phat
hey I'm a humble man
kicking out my jams like a tramp
I'm gonna stick it like a stamp to this business
what's with all the business
I get payed to take the microphone and slay the stage
stay away from all the bros in my band
and all the fans and
all my friends is when the cash is coming in
or i'll be slammin them balls through the wall
with the ink on my flesh and the yes, yes y'all
no 9 to 5, I'll still survive
I keep my engine on that amp
like a Chattanooga champ
that's all we need, another bad seed
planted on this earth motivated by greed

--prechorus--
you wanna play that game bitch
you make a dash for my cash, it's your ass that I'm blasting
boy you wanna play that game bitch
you take a dash for my cash, it's your ass that I'm blasting
you're bad luck, you're so...stuck

--chorus--
stuck deep down in that hole again
stuck, got your brain on my green again
stuck, you're so, you're so, you're so
stuck you don't even know

all I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
far from suicidal
still I get them tendencies
bringing back them memories
that I really miss when I reminisce
rocking back in the '80's live
my attitude to do or die
once I was a maggot, but now I'm just super fly
bound for the boundaries
no limit G
phat ass rythems driven by my destiny
your style's in my pocket
proclaimed to regain that essence
pressin cause i'm hostile labeled by my profile
indeed i am, i am indeed hostile when it comes to greed

--prechorus--
you wanna play that game bitch
you make a dash for my cash, it's that ass that I'm blasting
boy you wanna play that game bitch
you take a dash for my cash, it's that ass that I'm blasting
you're bad luck, you're so...stuck

--chorus--
stuck deep down in that hole again
stuck, got your brain on my green again
stuck, you're so, you're so, you're so
stuck you don't even know

aw yeah
ain't nutin' like a greedy bitch
diggin', diggin', diggin', diggin', diggin' so deep for that greed
yeah, yeah
all I know, all I know, yeah, is you must be fucked up in that head

i got a little problem, just one question, beyatch
why, why you wanna be like that
why, why you gotta be like that
you wanna be like that
why, why you wanna be like that -repeat x2
why, why you gotta be like that
why, why you wanna be like that, why the fuck you wanna be like that
why, why, why you gotta be like that, why the fuck you wanna be like that
why, why, why, why, why you gotta be
why, why, why you wanna be like that
why, why, why you gotta dig in my business you fucking whore

--prechorus--
stuck on yourself, you are
you take a dash for my cash, it's that ass that I'm blasting
stuck on yourself you whore
you take a dash for my cash, it's that ass that I'm blasting
you're bad luck, you're so...stuck

--chorus--
stuck deep down in that hole again
stuck, got your brain on my green again
stuck, you're so, you're so, you're so
stuck in your head you don't even know

live on tape beyotch, don't fuck with us


Take A Look Around

gitar 1
e--------------------------------------------------------4-----------------------------------------------------------------------
b----4----4----4----4----4----4----4----4----7---------7-------4----4----4----4----4----4----4----4-----------------
g-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------6----7------
d---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gitar 2
e----14-----13-----------------14-----13------------------14-----13--------------------14-----13---------------------
b---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12------11----
g-------------------15-------------------------14-----------------------------13--------------------------------------------
d--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the teachin' in da world today
All the little girls fillin' up da world today
When the good comes to bad, the bad comes to good
But I'm a live my life like i should
Now da critics wanna hit it
This hit? How we did it, just because they don't get it
But I'll stay fitted, new era commited
Now this red cap gets a rap from these critics


But do we always gotta cry
Do we always gotta live inside a lie
Life's just a blast cuz its movin' really fast
So ya better stay on top or life'll kick you in the ass
Follow me into a solo
Remember that, kid, so whatcha wanna do
And where ya gonna run when your stari'n down the cable of my mic
Pointed at yo grill like a gun
Limp Bizkit is rockin' the set
It's like russian roulette when you're placin' your bet
So don't be upset when you're broke and you're done
Cuz I'm a be the one till I jet

gitar 3
e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
b---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
g---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d-----------------------------------------------------------4-----6--------------------------------------------------------------------------
a-----4-----6-----4-----6-----4-----6-----4-----6-----4-----6------4-----6-----4-----6-----4-----6-----4-----6-----3-----4------
e-----4-----6-----4-----6-----4-----6-----4-----6--------------------4-----6-----4-----6-----4-----6-----4-----6-----3-----4-----
I know why you wanna hate me
Cuz hate is all the world has even seen lately
And now you wanna hate me
Cuz hate is all the world has even seen lately



-------gitar 1 ve 2--------

Does anybody really know the secret
Or the combination for this life and where they keep it
It's kinda sad when you don't know the meaning
But everything happens for a reason
I don't even know what i should say
Cuz I'm an idiot, a loser
A microphone abuser
I analyze every second I exist
Beatin' up my mind every second with my fist

And everybody wanna run
Everybody wanna hide from da gun
You can dig a rat through this life if you want
But you can't dig the edge off a knife (no sir)
And now you want your money back
But you're denied, cuz your brain's fried from the sack
And there aint nothin' i could do
Cuz life is a lesson, you'll learn it when you're through

------gitar 3------
I know why you wanna hate me
Cuz hate is all the world has even seen lately
And now you wanna hate me
Cuz hate is all the world has even seen lately

------gitar 1------
Now... I... know... why (now I know why you wanna hate me)

------gitar 3------
I know why you wanna hate me
Cuz hate is all the world has even seen lately
And now you wanna hate me
Cuz hate is all the world has even seen lately